ezaust for a 426

wich one would performe better and sound better? if neither, wich one do you think? loudness doesnt matte, i ride closed coures were sound doent matter. i would like to pay 450 or less, if possible

1. Yoshimura RS-3 Comp Series Slip-On w/Stainless Steel Muffler

2. Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer

3. Dr.D MX Racing Exhaust System

4. FMF "Q2" S/A SLIP-ON EXHAUST

5. HMF Offroad Slip-On Exhaust

wich one would performe better and sound better? if neither, wich one do you think? would like to pay 450 or less, if possible

1. Yoshimura RS-3 Comp Series Slip-On w/Stainless Steel Muffler

2. Pro Circuit T-4 4-Stroke Silencer

3. Dr.D MX Racing Exhaust System

4. FMF "Q2" S/A SLIP-ON EXHAUST

5. HMF Offroad Slip-On Exhaust

I've had a Yoshimura pipe on my 426. It looked great, but it was loud as hell and the clamp broke, then the S pipe broke. IMO, Yoshimura exhausts are not high end pipes. I won't buy another.

I currently have a FMF Titanium 4 with the powerbomb header. The fit and finish is excellent, its holding up very well, but its a little on the loud side.

My wife has a FMF Q2 on her 250F. Its a little long and looks funny, but it makes good power and it registered 93 dB on a sound test.

Go with the Q2 and help keep your riding areas open. :thumbsup:

i just got my 426 and it has the thunder alley performance exhaust full system and it sounds great and it at 350.00 price range it is a hand man system it works real well so check it out

I don't have one on my 426, but on my quad I have an HMF slip on. It works well power wise, but it sounds really wierd with a different note that really sounds like crap when watching someone ride it. While riding it you can't really tell however. It is a little on the short side so it really helped the bottom and mid, but didn't do much on top.

I love the Dr. D system on my 426... nice throaty sound without being too loud. The quiet core kind of takes the bite out of it but its good for when I'm desert riding.

I bought mine recently, and on this bike the muffler was cut down by 2" and repacked. He stated I wouldnt need an aftermarket muffler. But at this time this bike is loud! So load that people have ask questions?? My kids love it, thou I havent asked my neighboor yet??

I have the Dr.D setup. Love it!

I have vids of the exhaust if you want em.