acerbis tank for xr650l

Buy the clark 4.7 tank, no problems at all.

Yeah, other than the fact you're losing 1.1 gallons of fuel. I had a friend help me put my Acerbis 5.8 gallon tank on and it was not as easy as I'd hoped but it is on now and it looks awesome! :thumbsup: I'll stick with my Acerbis. Thanks! :eek:

My friend's Acerbis has been installed for a week and a half and is now no problem to remove/replace by one person. It is tough the first time though. After that, no problems.

I make a 10.5 gal tank. Will that be enough fuel cap for ya? You strap it on your back, real comfortable, and light weight!

I make a 10.5 gal tank. Will that be enough fuel cap for ya? You strap it on your back, real comfortable, and light weight!

Does it come with electronic ignition?:thumbsup:

10 gallons is overkill but 5.8 keeps me pretty close to the same range my KLR650 which has a 6.1 gallon tank. If someone is using one of my bikes and I'm on the other, it's nice to not have one run out long before the other. Just sayin'.:thumbsup:

I gotta think if you guys are hitting the turn signals it might be because the pins are holding the tank up...Or, you may just need to press it down/back more. Maybe I'm wrong on that but it's something to check. Mine really doesn't hit at all...

Now the only problem is I got it for fun on weekends but also cheap transportation to work. With gas at 3.70 a gallon in the peoples republic of Arnold that still comes out to $22 bucks to fill a dirt bike !!! Lookin like 30 or so by summer...

My signals still hit the tank even with the pins cut off. It's really not too bad though. I have almost full function of the handlebars but I can't turn them enough to lock the handlebars. Really close but not quite. :thumbsup: I'll have to play around with it to see if there's a way to get the bars to lock without much modification.