HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bill

Need mechanic for WR400F in Minnesota

3 posts in this topic

Charlie,

Is there anything we might be able to help you do by walking you through it? We've all done something to our bikes including major repair, minor repair, modifications and tuning. I think most of us don't have mechanics in our shops that know more about the WR's than we do or think we do! Ask Bryan.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

Charlie,

Larson's has been around forever (just like Burnsville Sports Center). I would try either of those guys first.

I do heartily agree with Bill. Ask and ye shall receive!

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards , Acerbis Hand Guards, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB, boning up on my sheep shearing skills AND knowing Mitch will help me out IN ANY WAY I NEED IT!!

If anyone knows of a good mechanic in Minneapolis, Minnesota that knows WR/YZ 400/426's I'd really appreciate a name and phone number. Thanks.