this is my bike!

i agree with that my friend here in greece you can see more dirtbikes on the road than on the dirt:smirk:

sweet deal:thumbsup: and that is the exact same endcap that every canadian yzf has, all of them. your american silencers look goofy to me..

That is what I was thinking. Maybe only on the Euro Models. Regardless, Sweet bike & looks totally stock down to the chain.

The bike is more than likely a Canadian model , they came with the same tips other brands included.

not even the paint on the clutch cover is worn:applause:

2000 to 2005 Canadian YZF's all had that endcap. 426, 250F, and 450 included.

That's how it is in Greece. I'm from Greece too and I go back just about every summer and you wouldn't believe the bikes they ride on the street. I went into a local shop close to my house and they have brand new KTM 450 SX models ready to make street legal. You see 2 strokes everywhere. A kid in my village has a newer KTM 250 SX 2 stroke that he rides all over the place. They even have plates on quads!!

WHOA! thats awesome man, be nice to 4th gear rofl

You gotta be kidding, let me know when the dealer finds the other one hiding in the storeroom.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a brand new 426,______ again.

canadian silencers look differnt because they all have spark arrestors, american motocross bikes dont have one, on they trail bikes, and enduros

thanks guys!i really love it!now i m going to change oil and oil filter and liquid on cooling system.my english are not so well so forgive me ok?:excuseme: i dont want to see my bike gets dirty but i think that after a few rides its ok:ride:

nokia048.jpg
nokia052.jpg
nokia049.jpg

what part of Greece do you live? What city?

what part of Greece do you live? What city?

i live in CYCLADES its a community of islands in the center of greece.my island is SYROS.other islands of here are and famous too for vacations in summer(MYKONOS,SANTORINI,PAROS,NAXOS).have you ever come in greece?i think yes.....

I am from Kefalonia.

nice island!i think of getting in the future the full system of titanium akrapovic.anyone knows its a good choice for the yzf?it gains power on middle and top?

nice island!i think of getting in the future the full system of titanium akrapovic.anyone knows its a good choice for the yzf?it gains power on middle and top?

dont know about the 426, but the akrapovic is #1 for the older 450's

i found full system akrapovic titanium in a very good price so i think its the best choice for me.i havent heard the sound difference of the stock i have because i like my stock!we ll see.if anyone have it on his bike please help me!