Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitch_from_Oz

tick tock.... tick tock... tick tock....

11 posts in this topic

There are nights when the winds are so cold. Those nights under the stars of Moab, UTAH. There are days when the sun burns our weary bodies and boils our adrenelin filled blood. Sweat, pouring down our wrinkled faces, drawing clear lines amongst the dirty faces and tear soaked eyes. Smiles, that are so broad that they reach from ear to ear.

Gentlemen, this is Moab 2000. A time where strangers become friends and friends become brothers. A place where dreams and hopes colide at a furious pace of throttle twisting and beer drinking. Where stories are told of past experiences and those of future dreams. A place in time where we are all equal, common and truly amongst the happiest people on earth.

Gentlemen, the time where we will bond with one another, our beer cans, oour bikes and, in some cases, with the sand, dirt and rock, is falling upon us.

So, three cheers to each and every one of us. Hold up a can of beer for me and for yourselves, sing a toast and knock back the whole damn can. For those who dont drink, soda is good enough.

See you all soon

Mitch

But he sure is entertaining.....

when I read the subject I was expecting Mitch to announce he, I mean they, are pregnant. Guess Mitch will just have to keep practicing.....

brian

[This message has been edited by Brian Meadows (edited 08-08-2000).]

I wish this trip would hurry and get over with!!! You guys are killing me! I wish I was going so bad and I have to watch you guys talk about how great it is going to be!!! Im so jealous.

Oh well, At least I get to go to Colorado in 2 days and go riding for 7-8 days!

My saving grace! :)

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

What days are you guys going to be there. I want to finalize my plans also. Are you going to fly/drive in Friday, ride Saturday and Sunday. If possible I would like to get in another day or 2 of riding.

Also, what about accomodations. Have you guys already started booking places to stay?

If need to coordinate, my e-mail is handerson@massmutual.com

Thanks,

Harold

------------------

Harold

2000 WR

I plan on riding in Moab on Friday, Sat and Sun, 10/6, 10/7, and 10/8.

After that, I plan on taking at least Mitch and Kevin (and anyone else that wants to go) to do some Colorado riding on Monday and Tuesday.

Lodging, I hope to post something later today.

Bryan...

Bryan,

Did I read your post correctly? Colorado on Monday & Tuesday? Where? I'm planning on leaving Wednesday morning so I'm game for Colorado. I've driven LA to Grand Junction in a day so the return trip to San Fran should be doable.

Brian