HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
426brandon

black plastics

9 posts in this topic

does any one know where (online) i can buy black replacsment plastics and maybe a black seat cover and black gas tank for a '00 yamaha yz 426 f ??? if you not sure, just leave the website, and thing would be helpfull... thnx

Why the TT Store of course!!!!

Give us a call or shoot us an email. We will set you up with all your options and give you awesome pricing. What more can you ask for!!!!

www.clarkemfg.com, for the Black tanK and black SDG seat.

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/tpl/cmn/prodlist.jsp;jsessionid=EPN4EZRRO0ZYNLA0WTISM4VMDK0OWIV0?store=Main&catId=114&leafCatId=11404&np=&mmyId=5686, for plastic.

The only part I could not find was the radiator shroud in black.

Bob

I got black shrouds just about a month ago from Chapperrel (Sp?) made by Polisport.

wow, thanks guys, from you replying to my post by either posting or a PM, i got all these stores, im sure ill find everything i need, thanks guys, great help:ride:

motosport.com

clarkemfg.com

denniskirk.com

mxbike.com

chaparral-racing.com

gmo1.com

motocrossgiant.com

jcwhitney.com