MOAB.......

Hey GUYS.... MOAB is just around the corner. Are we all still excited? Are we all still eager? Are we all still intact... :)

Sorry Bryan, could not help myself... :D

Mitch

Counting down, Mitchy, counting down...

So Kev, how the hell are you?

I'm Stoked! :D

Jones'n! ;)

Psyched! :)

Excited! :D

Looking forward to it! (Lame!) :D

Hyped! :D

Wrought up! (Got that out of a Thesaurus) :D

Ready to burst! :D

Bitch'n! (close enough) :D

Aimed! :D

(can't think of any more)

Bryan...

So Bryan, what your trying to tell us is that you are excited? :)

Eli, my buddy, is also coming along. I will be on his YZ400 and he will be on his KTM380(00)... Yeeha.

Mitch

For a level of excitation, how about "Ready to blow a load of happiness all over the world!" yuck...what a mess!

I am doing fine Mitch. I am almost through with my present vacation in Minnesota (that is central United States, along the canadian border.

I contaced FMF about our (3) DSP airboxes and a Power Bomb for myself. I asked for some sort of deal. As of yet, no response, which doesn't surprise me. I'll give it a week or so. I am still looking at building my mx/sx track in my yard. I need to talk to the neighbor down the road about renting his bulldozer. It has a bucket on it. I wish I could access a fire fighting style water hose that puts out a deluge of water. I could use it in the construction of my track. It is great for soaking/compacting the earth for nice, firm jumps, tables, whoops.

Monday I am back to the grind working swing shift (2:30pm - 10:30pm).

Mitch, exactly how many frequent flyer miles do you rack up in a year?

Kevin

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB!!

AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitch?!!

Guys I am training for this ride, everyday, putting in long hard hours of grueling preparation. Training schedule is as follows:

1. Throw self down stairs 10x -crash prep.

2. Use cheese grater on knees, elbows and knuckles - close as sandstone I could find to mimick laydowns at speed.

3. Practice high speed lever change, so as not to slow the group after lever breaking get off.

4. Weight training, 12/oz at a time, (conversion 1 pint for those challenged by our simple means of weight& measures)Major benefit being a protective layer of blubber to soften unscheduled landings, and general confusion to convince self yesterdays beating wasnt really that bad.

I should be in top form by October.

:D :D :):D :D :D

Hey Oatmeal,

I like your weight training program but your cheatin man! A pint is 16 oz. buddy. So step up to the plate with the big boys, drink a "tall" and get those muscles really pumped.

Who all is invited to this moab gig?

My wife just got me a new wr400f today and so i started searching the web to find out what I can do to it. Thats how I got here, anyway, she also picked up herself a new TTR125L and 2 PW50s for my boys. By the looks of all the gear she bought and trailer complete with Yamaha Stickers on it I think she's serious about this being a new family activity. We make the trip to moab at least once a month to go Jeeping, but never thought about motercycles there before, it sounds fun. Can we come out and play? :) Or is it a serious riders only thing? If so, it's all good, we understand.

Polo

from Provo UT

Polo,

Everybody and anybody is welcome to Moab!

I hope you find this websight as friendly and helpful as the rest of us. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge here and a WHOLE bunch of GREAT guys!!

An unwritten law is no slamming anyone on this sight unless it is for fun, and that would be good fun. Never reply to a topic/statement in anger. You have got to have a good sense of humor. Respect everyone's opinion, you may not agree with it, but respect it none-the less.

Welcome aboard!!

Kevin

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB!!

AMA, NETRA

Wait a minute, you just wrote about an unwritten law.

------------------

Dougie, '99 WR400

Mods: YZ timing, Race Tech Suspension, FMF PC IV, FMF Hi FLo Moto, YZ seat, IMS 3.3 tank, One Industries Graphics, Renthal bars, 14/52 gearing.

So what are the exact dates for the Moab trip anyway fellas? I get back to the states the 1st of October...hmmm, I wonder if the wife would shoot me for takin off on a scooter trip after bein gone a year? Sigh...probably. Well there is always next year, but maybe just maybe...so when is it?? Hahahaha.

P.S., hey Bryan..you forgot the biggest term, "Im Pumped!"

[This message has been edited by Vincent (edited 07-30-2000).]

Moab will be the weekend of Oct. 7,8,9 (the 9th is a holiday).

Also Polo, I failed to mention. I have been told on this websight that Moab can be a dangerous area for riding. You may want to ask the Moab Pro's prior to commiting your family to accompany you.

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 07-30-2000).]

My wife and I will be there! :) We will leave the boys at home.

Polo

Hell yea. Even more so.

Harold