MITCH, I NEED INFO ASAP...

Mitch,

I forwarded a couple of items to your Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. Bryan and myself need your input ASAP!!

Kevin

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB, boning up on my sheep shearing skills AND knowing Mitch will help me out IN ANY WAY I NEED IT!!

I will look at them now.....

Hey Guys,

I still plan on riding for a few extra days, but I would need to depart on Wednesday/thursday..... Does that seem like it will work for you guys? Also, Eli and I are planning on coming out by about 7/8:00pm thursday night....

Less than 2 months NOW... YEEEHAAAAA

Mitch,

Can you be a little more definite on your Wednesday/Thursday departure? Do you mean Wednesday/Thursday (evening) departure AFTER a day of riding?

I need to make my flight reservations champ. Hell, I'll stay there until Friday! But I need something to go on, that's all. I also need to consider our gracious host to make sure I don't inconvenience him. He will probably get stuck with taking my sorry ass to the airport.

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards, Acerbis Hand Guards, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB, boning up on my sheep shearing skills AND knowing Mitch will help me out IN ANY WAY I NEED IT!!