HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

please help! Jetting!!! AUGH!!!!

11 posts in this topic

This probley isnt going to problem for 99% of the people on this board, but I must fall into the other 1%. Ok, Im a novice at jetting and Im antsy to figure this out so I hope someone posts fast to this:

The question is:

Im trying to change the position on my needle and I found the needle :) WOO HOO!

Now....after taking the allen screw out that covers the needle, how do I get the needle out? (I feel like quite the imbasol here)

------------------

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Milkman,

just put it upside down! :)

------------------

'98 WR400F, YZ timed, main:180, pilot:48, DVR needle 4th clip from top,

snorkel removed, YZ tank/seat combo, YZ front no.plate/rear fender,

DSP Ti exhaust system, Brembo front brake,steel braided hose, EZ clutch adjust perch,

Stroker billet rear brake reservoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats why.... you the man CLARK!!!

I think I hit the panic button a little early on that one.

------------------

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Milkman.

Dont worry champ, I know the basics like how to change the wheels, clean the airfilter, oil, suspension and that is it... I even need help putting gas in as I always spill the shite everywhere.

Mitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats why I love this forum. Its people helping people. Heart warming! :)

------------------

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Mitch, I need people to help me pour in the gas! :)

Do you have a solution for this?? :D

Me too! pour my gas all over the tank while refilling.

------------------

'98 WR400F, YZ timed, main:180, pilot:48, DVR needle 4th clip from top,

snorkel removed, YZ tank/seat combo, YZ front no.plate/rear fender,

DSP Ti exhaust system, Brembo front brake,steel braided hose, EZ clutch adjust perch,

Stroker billet rear brake reservoir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Milky,

Is that how you spell imbasol? I was going to use it once on here and decided against it since I didn't know how to spell it. Milky YOU ARE a trend setter!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just spell'em like they sound and hope everyone knows what Im talking about! :)

------------------

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remove the air boot to be able to put my finger inside, twist the throttle at full position, grab the needle fron the inside and release the throttle. In that way the slider goes down but the needle head stays in the upper position. I have anyway to remove the air rubber boot to twist the carb. Really simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0