Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gujm666

Help..Whats the top speed for a 2000 wr 400 yamaha?

12 posts in this topic

Whats the top speed for a 2000 wr 400 yamaha? i just got one from my dad and i absolutely love it!!!so much power and so fast...but just how fast is the top speed? anyone know?:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

depends on gearing..... I think stock is around 75... honestly, who cares? If you want top speed hop on a busa', you'll shat your pants!

it depends on the gearing, stock sprockets (14/50) is close to 80 mph, i have a "99" wr 400 w/ 15/50 sprockets and was clocked on a dry lake bed at 93 mph

Hey everybody the crazyman is back in Town.

I would have to say stock top speed around low 80's.

I also have the same WR400F but with K&N Air Filter - Baja End Tip For Exhaust & I changed my gearing for longer gears & also more top speed for no reason.

I think my gearing is 14 - 49 but I forgot what I changed it to but my Speedometer said low 90's on Top Speed.

So these bikes are seriously fast with acceleration & top speed for a 400cc dirtbike.

Thanks clark4131 your the man too! :ride:

My neighbor went from a Honda CRF70 to a Brand New Honda CRF150F.

Now he's a lot better to ride with now with my Yamaha WR400F HA!:busted:

Maybe one day he will get up to a Honda CRF450F now that would be a challenge He Ha!:banghead:

Hey everybody the crazyman is back in Town.

I would have to say stock top speed around low 80's.

I also have the same WR400F but with K&N Air Filter - Baja End Tip For Exhaust & I changed my gearing for longer gears & also more top speed for no reason.

I think my gearing is 14 - 49 but I forgot what I changed it to but my Speedometer said low 90's on Top Speed.

So these bikes are seriously fast with acceleration & top speed for a 400cc dirtbike.

what is the baja end tip?