Help..Whats the top speed for a 2000 wr 400 yamaha?

Whats the top speed for a 2000 wr 400 yamaha?i just got one from my dad and i absolutely love it!!!so much power and so fast...but just how fast is the top speed? anyone know?:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

depends on gearing..... I think stock is around 75... honestly, who cares? If you want top speed hop on a busa', you'll shat your pants!

My '00 WR400 with stock gearing tops out around 80, Big Gun exhaust, Edelbrock carb.

91mph on the pavement. GPS certified!

88 on gps.

it depends on the gearing, stock sprockets (14/50) is close to 80 mph, i have a "99" wr 400 w/ 15/50 sprockets and was clocked on a dry lake bed at 93 mph

Ask Marcus, he knows :banghead:...SC

Hey everybody the crazyman is back in Town.

I would have to say stock top speed around low 80's.

I also have the same WR400F but with K&N Air Filter - Baja End Tip For Exhaust & I changed my gearing for longer gears & also more top speed for no reason.

I think my gearing is 14 - 49 but I forgot what I changed it to but my Speedometer said low 90's on Top Speed.

So these bikes are seriously fast with acceleration & top speed for a 400cc dirtbike.

See! I told you! Marcus is the man!...SC

Thanks clark4131 your the man too! :ride:

My neighbor went from a Honda CRF70 to a Brand New Honda CRF150F.

Now he's a lot better to ride with now with my Yamaha WR400F HA!:busted:

Maybe one day he will get up to a Honda CRF450F now that would be a challenge He Ha!:banghead:

According to Yamaha, 151km/hr - works out to about 90mph - stock gearing.

Hey everybody the crazyman is back in Town.

I would have to say stock top speed around low 80's.

I also have the same WR400F but with K&N Air Filter - Baja End Tip For Exhaust & I changed my gearing for longer gears & also more top speed for no reason.

I think my gearing is 14 - 49 but I forgot what I changed it to but my Speedometer said low 90's on Top Speed.

So these bikes are seriously fast with acceleration & top speed for a 400cc dirtbike.

what is the baja end tip?