Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chan470

help finding michelin ms3 rear

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me find a michelin ms3 rear? I have been searching but the tires have been out of stock for months. Does anybody know where I can find some?

I love the tire and don't want to change but I had three wrecks @ last race because the rear slid out without warning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

The Michelin warehouse burned down this is the reason they are on B/O - I also am waiting....should be about a week from Motosports outlet I am told

Thanks GA426, but I wouldn't count on the tires arriving next week. Motosport Outlet has been pushing the arrival date back for a month now. I contacted american moto tire and this was their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. We have the front tires in stock but no rears. ETA date from the manufacturer has been pushed back and is currently 10-01-07. Please check back with us then or let us know if you may be interested in an alternative make/model of tire. Thanks again.

Regards,

Randy

AMT--

Then I emailed them about the mh3 and this was their reply:

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately it is the same story with these tires. Michelin has really been slacking on their production in the past few months. They are having a hard time keeping up with the demand for these tires. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thanks again.

Regards,

Randy

AMT--

I don't know if I believe motosport outlet because they have change the status of the ms3 to "out of stock".

Does anybody know of any parts store with the ms3's rears in stock? I have a race next weekend and I need some fresh meat.