Poor mans map holder idea ........

Gas cap locks it down great.

Simply write the directions on, done with trip, chuck it and make a new one.

The bar pad I found is a great stash for getting to bills and toll tickets quick.

Still thinking of a way to have change easily accessable so I'm not fumbling in my pockets when I pull up to pay.

Change ideas anyone :excuseme:

Hmmm, might of just thoought of a cheap good one, I think, will have to look.

DSC04648.jpg

Gas cap locks it down great.

Still thinking of a way to have change easily accessable so I'm not fumbling in my pockets when I pull up to pay.

A long time ago I was still brave enough to ride a street bike and rode my Transalp all over creation.

I came up with a simple idea to hold change for tolls. I'd use 35mm film cases half full of quarters. To make things work correctly I'd load the bottom half of the case with some of that cotton that comes at the top of an asprin bottle. It acts as a spring to hold the quarters at the top of the case and keep them from clanking around. To get the quarters out remove the cap on the film case and squeeze the case. The quarters stick straight up and are easily removed one by one with gloves on.

"O"

A long time ago I was still brave enough to ride a street bike and rode my Transalp all over creation.

I came up with a simple idea to hold change for tolls. I'd use 35mm film cases half full of quarters. To make things work correctly I'd load the bottom half of the case with some of that cotton that comes at the top of an asprin bottle. It acts as a spring to hold the quarters at the top of the case and keep them from clanking around. To get the quarters out remove the cap on the film case and squeeze the case. The quarters stick straight up and are easily removed one by one with gloves on.

"O"

That's a good idea, I'm still working on something that you don't have to open or anything though, that it's right there in seconds.

Prototype #1 ......1/2 of a tooth brush container with two saw blades taped together to make width of quater. I think they fit deep enough and are just snug enough that they won't fall out and yet you should be able to take them right out with gloves on.

I'll have to drive around and see.

DSC04651.jpg

That's a good idea, I'm still working on something that you don't have to open or anything though, that it's right there in seconds.

Prototype #1 ......1/2 of a tooth brush container with two saw blades taped together to make width of quater. I think they fit deep enough and are just snug enough that they won't fall out and yet you should be able to take them right out with gloves on.

I'll have to drive around and see.

DSC04651.jpg

Dude, you have way too much time on your hands!?

Dude, you have way too much time on your hands!?

Lol, looks like he might, but so did Bill Gates! ?

The disposable nature of the prototype is attractive, especially if you only need it once a year or so. Plus, you can always make up outlandish explanations for what it is---an airfoil, a fuel economizer, organic fiber sound barrier...

Here's some solutions for quick access to coins: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=motorcycle+coin+holder&btnG=Search

• 5 months later...