Suspension help? Who do I go with?

My freind and I want to get the suspension done on our 07 yz 450s. My friend called Enzo out in California and said he thought the guy sounded like he just got done token up. He then called Factory Connection and after a great conversation with them realized that it will be just around $800. I told him to call MX Tech wich he did and said the conversation was good and it would be around $600. Who do we go with????:banghead:

Don't forget MB1, they do excellent work on not just showas but also kayabas. I love my MB1 suspension. You may also look into local shops as you may not want to wait or spend the money for shipping. Anyways check them out at www.mb1suspension.com and give them a call. Good choice as nothing is better than suspension that is correctly set up for you-best money spent.

I have done Enzo and I have done FC .

my advice is to find a local suspension tuner - usually they are at all the races - series races in your area. Any LL qualifiers etc..

they have the know how for your terrain and they are local to tune accordingly, you see even after you send your stuff off to Ca to the biggest names in the business...their settings may or may not be best for you. Local tuners use all the same name brands or are sponsered by MB1, Factory Connection etc... and they are at the tracks you ride at to tune for you accordingly.?

Thanks, everyone ! However I have gone with local guy's and feel that they are good they just could be better. In one case I thought that stock was better then when I had it done locally. I hope to make the best call on this, and from what I can see I might just flip a quarter!