HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mitch_from_Oz

Sad.... {:-(......

7 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I know this is not the right forum for this, but here goes. AS I am so far from home, I feel that this is where some of my friends reside.

My lovely neighbour, this old Russian woman that was very very sweet passed away a few days ago. Only found out last night. I am feeling pretty shitty today so I need some cheering up.

Fire away guys and insult me a little....

Mitchie

You're ugly and so's your bike and you ride like a little girl :)

Sorry to hear about your neighbor. I always feel lucky when I have good neighbors, like I do now. No one ever has complained when I'm revving the bike or banging on my drums. Hope you cheer up soon.

Kevin,

I've drank beers with Mitch. I can confidently say that the beer drinking crown will remain in the U.S. Now if we have a pentathalon where milk drinking and animal husbandry are events the aussies look very strong :).

Hey,

I thought you guys were going to Moab to ride bikes not stump break cattle and molest sheep! :)

If any of the latter occurs, we'll expect pictures, but the bikes better be shown too!

------------------

No Brain, No Pain !

Mitch, your bike is uglier than I am...Oops, that didn't come out right!

Well, what I meant, not what I said.

Mitch, since you are Australian, does that mean we'll be having an arm wrestling contest in Moab, how about a beer drinking contest.

If we have the right kind of pictures/movies, we could sell them over the internet and make a MINT! Mitch (our "STAR ACTOR") could make a fortune!!!

What do you think Mitchy, $$$ for your bike shops!