HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brian_in_Long_Beach

Blinkers???

10 posts in this topic

Anybody tried the small flexible blinkers from Summers Racing? I'd like something a little more bomb proof than the ones that Baja Designs supplies. I hit the rear ones w/my boot and the stalk breaks apart.

Brian

Blinkers, we dont need no stinking blinkers..... :)

Just hold the throttle wide open anmd slide around the corners at insanely fast speeds and dont worry about it...... Blinkers cost money, money that can be spent on hop up parts and beer.... :D

Mitchie

OUCH, thats harsh.... :)

I am about as real as a figment of your imagination. I am but a mere blurr of blue that passes you when you least expect it. I am also that pile of blue and red bits and pieces that lies all over the trail ahead of you....

I am "Doctor Jeckle and Mr Slide"... :D

Mitch

Sorry Mitch. After spending a weekend in Steamboat doing some awesome riding and taking digs from everyone, I had to get in a few cheap shots. Your an easy target since your on the other side of the world.

However, I assume you are still in CA since you are awake during normal USA hours?

By the way, your name came up a few times. Especially when the conversation turned to 'exposure' and 'fear of heights'! :)

Bryan...

So Bryan, explain "exposure" and "fear of Heights"? Have you been speaking to Brian Meadows????? :) What has that naughty naughty boy been telling you... :D

Also, yes, I am in CA, so, look behind you, look beside you but make sure you look ahead of you or you will hit that KTM that had broken down infront of you.... :D

AS far as digging, dig away.... I love it... :D

OK. useful info....

White Brothers makes a very good indicator that fits onto the XR's. I am sure they also make the same ones that fit the WR's.

They are relatively large, good quality and have a ribber base that bends. I have, on occassions, kicked mine while mounting the sheep, oops, I mean bike and they have never broken.

Try White Brothers, you wont be dissapointed.. :)

Originally posted by Brian Meadows:

Anybody tried the small flexible blinkers from Summers Racing? I'd like something a little more bomb proof than the ones that Baja Designs supplies. I hit the rear ones w/my boot and the stalk breaks apart.

Brian