Aluminum frame cleaning

.... and then all of a sudden you're GOD in the pits.....
Of course, at that point, it's a good idea to "discover" a mechanical problem so as not to ride in front of them and blow your mystique. :smirk:

go to auto zone or what ever you have and look for mothers aluminum and mag polish its in a little can thats white

go to auto zone or what ever you have and look for mothers aluminum and mag polish its in a little can thats white

Mothers polish is just that a polish. Polishing a YZ frame to a deep shine is a total waste of time, it will look like crap after every ride from boot wear...

^^^^^^ very true but it sure does look pretty after you do it again^^^^

Of course, at that point, it's a good idea to "discover" a mechanical problem so as not to ride in front of them and blow your mystique. :smirk:

too funny......but so true....

Mothers polish is just that a polish. Polishing a YZ frame to a deep shine is a total waste of time, it will look like crap after every ride from boot wear...

Shut down:banghead:

I disagree, I see how you could think this, but until you have done it you wouldnt know. Take a look at my frame i polished it with mothers when i had my wrist surgery cuz i was bored. Very easy to maintain only takes a little bit of polishing every few rides. I see it as a mechanical advantage. I take so much time washing and cleaning my bike that I notice things that need to be fixed and repaired. Unlike people who dont do proper maintenance.

sponge_multipurpose.jpg

where can i get this in south africa?