HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ray_lebreton

2 MODERATORS?

8 posts in this topic

i noticed that mitch from oz is adressed as a moderator now instead of a member. i have been away for a couple of weeks riding did i miss something, is mitch kind of a co-moderator with Bryan? what is the difference between moderator(mitch) and administrator(bryan)?

[This message has been edited by ray lebreton (edited 07-20-2000).]

I'm not sure but I think a moderator can ban you from the board for asking silly questions... that's just what I've heard icon24.gif

------------------

MotoGreg - The voice of a new millennium

'99 WR400 - 'cause thumpers rule!

'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna trade it for a dope 916)

You can visit my photo album for $1 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

I thought a Moderator was the medium used to slow down neutrons expelled during a nuclear reaction to control the chain reaction and control reactor power...???

A pressurized water reactor uses water as the moderator, a sodium reactor-sodium, etc.

Mitch, are you slowing down neutrons? And do you glow in the dark, just like me?

Maybe Mitch is a moderator in that other hemisphere?

Actually I set him up as a moderator on the Moab boards and it carried over to this one. He seems to get such a kick out of it! It makes him feel so powerful! Plus, I hear it helps him get chicks!

Go Mitchy!

Bryan... :)

Bryan,

How much for Moderator or Administrator? EVERYONE HAS HIS PRICE!!

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB!!

AMA, NETRA

Gentlemen, kneel before your Moderator... :)

Just kidding. YEs, the reason I am a Monster is for picking up chicks and for working on the moab info. Although, I way start wheelding my power. So, donate US$0.01 into my account by midnight tonight or I will moderate you... :D

I love this site.

Mitch