2 MODERATORS?

i noticed that mitch from oz is adressed as a moderator now instead of a member. i have been away for a couple of weeks riding did i miss something, is mitch kind of a co-moderator with Bryan? what is the difference between moderator(mitch) and administrator(bryan)?

[This message has been edited by ray lebreton (edited 07-20-2000).]

I'm not sure but I think a moderator can ban you from the board for asking silly questions... that's just what I've heard icon24.gif

------------------

MotoGreg - The voice of a new millennium

'99 WR400 - 'cause thumpers rule!

'92 GSXR 7/11 (But I wanna trade it for a dope 916)

You can visit my photo album for $1 - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

I thought a Moderator was the medium used to slow down neutrons expelled during a nuclear reaction to control the chain reaction and control reactor power...???

A pressurized water reactor uses water as the moderator, a sodium reactor-sodium, etc.

Mitch, are you slowing down neutrons? And do you glow in the dark, just like me?

Maybe Mitch is a moderator in that other hemisphere?

Actually I set him up as a moderator on the Moab boards and it carried over to this one. He seems to get such a kick out of it! It makes him feel so powerful! Plus, I hear it helps him get chicks!

Go Mitchy!

Bryan... :)

Helps you get chicks?

Can I be a moderator too?

Is there such a thing as an assistant administrator??? :)

I would like to pick up some chicks too!! :D :D :D :D

Bryan,

How much for Moderator or Administrator? EVERYONE HAS HIS PRICE!!

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action, WAITING IMPATIENTLY FOR MOAB!!

AMA, NETRA

Gentlemen, kneel before your Moderator... :)

Just kidding. YEs, the reason I am a Monster is for picking up chicks and for working on the moab info. Although, I way start wheelding my power. So, donate US$0.01 into my account by midnight tonight or I will moderate you... :D

I love this site.

Mitch