ECXEL rims and TALON hubs XR650L ???

There is a company called Motostrato,I think I spelled it right?

Anyway,they sell 17 inch wheels for the XRL and also a motard kit that comes with wheels,tires,fender,etc.I was thinking of the same.Hope this helps.Also you can adapt CBR 600 F3 wheels to the XRL with a little work.

There is a company called Motostrato,I think I spelled it right?

Anyway,they sell 17 inch wheels for the XRL and also a motard kit that comes with wheels,tires,fender,etc.I was thinking of the same.Hope this helps.Also you can adapt CBR 600 F3 wheels to the XRL with a little work.

I think you mean motostrano?:prof::busted:

Are you looking for a Supermoto setup or just better dirt wheels?

Talon makes a hub for front and rear, they are 36 hole.

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=13913

Before I did the USD forks, I had a Talon front hub for an XR650R on my bike. Talon makes a hub for both the XRL and the XRR, the difference is that the XRR hub allows you to run more common 320mm front disks for SM. The XRR hub/wheel bolts right in. There are odd ball 320mm disks (RAM, spelling??) for the XRL, but I wanted to use a MotoMaster or Brembo.

PM if you need help,

MGS

I'm just looking for better wheels and spokes. I prefer stock sizes 21 front and 18 rear gold anodized rims. I just can't find a 32 hole front rim. The rear rim w/ 32 holes are pretty common to find. I was planning to lace and true the excels with buchanan spokes to stock rim hubs. I think this the cheapest alternative as oppose to supermoto setup. Although it's in mind once i find the funds for it. Thanks!

After numerous searches, I found a company that sells PRO WHEEL rims gold anodized as a set for $175 plus $30.00 shipping. They assured me that they can obtain a 21 x 1.60 and 18 x 2.15 rims both with 32 holes. Anybody have any experience with the PRO WHEEL rims? How is the quality as far as fit and finish.