Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huffa 2

Got some moose foot pegs

14 posts in this topic

Always like to report my findings with a new product so here ya go .........

Had to put in vise to squeeze the brackets just a hair, not even a milimeter probably, so I could use a washer with cotter pin, otherwise the pin would not slide through.

Now the other pegs look so wimpy, Moose's are almost double the width.

I love the chrome finish they put around the outside of peg, looks nice.

Very cool teeth too, mucho machining must go into them to do that.

I got them here, but the price went up :eek: 15 bucks since I got them :excuseme:

They don't list the XRL though, you must call for them.

http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=PAR_1620-0110_G&tier2=145

Moosepeg.jpg

Moose.jpg

wow twice the size... nice pegs man... the crome may look cool but will wear off after somre hard rocke trees and bushes!:bonk:

wow twice the size... nice pegs man... the crome may look cool but will wear off after somre hard rocke trees and bushes!:bonk:

I doubt that very much but I'm mostly a road goer, so it doesn't concern me.

Trees and and bushes, you meet up with them often ? :lol:

I have the IMS pegs on my 650R, I wish I would have got the moose one's now after looking at yours.

My pegs are so bent, I wonder if the moose ones would have bent, or broke?

Dave

THAT'S WHAT I CAN DO..........give you my stock pegs, I'm never going to use them again. :thumbsup:

Only thing you must do is wash your bike and post a pic of it clean. :applause:

WOW Dave, you almost have a 1/2 tank of gas! I just learned what that meant today.

i got the XRs pegs and there very similar to those they sure to make a big difference i like them alot.

I have the IMS pegs on my 650R, I wish I would have got the moose one's now after looking at yours.

Yea, I looked at every peg made I think and loved them the minute I saw them.

Weird, everywhere I looked they were 85 bucks I think or darn close to it, then stumbled on cyclegear for 70 bucks, now they are up to 85 bucks. I must have been the one to make them realize :bonk: they were posting the wrong price .

i got the XRs pegs and there very similar to those they sure to make a big difference i like them alot.

It's almost like having floor boards now :lol: .....well not quite .

The right peg bracket seems to stick out just a bit farther then it should, I think so anyway, looks a little odd :excuseme:

THAT'S WHAT I CAN DO..........give you my stock pegs, I'm never going to use them again. :thumbsup:

Only thing you must do is wash your bike and post a pic of it clean. :applause:

WOW Dave, you almost have a 1/2 tank of gas! I just learned what that meant today.

If you give me your stockers, and hseamans (fellow you met at The Facility) does as well, I will cut one set in 1/2 and weld them to the others, and make my own 4-row wide pegs (saw someone do that, it turned out pretty sweet).

Dave

If you give me your stockers, and hseamans (fellow you met at The Facility) does as well, I will cut one set in 1/2 and weld them to the others, and make my own 4-row wide pegs (saw someone do that, it turned out pretty sweet).

Dave

I'll send them on out, will PM you if I don't have your address but I think I still do, I usually save them.

Probably they are in my PM's yet.

Nice pegs. I have the IMS pegs now and will be upgrading to the powerpegz pivoting pegs. I have been on the waiting/wanting list since Jan ( bummer ). They are just manufacturing for the XR.

Nice pegs. I have the IMS pegs now and will be upgrading to the powerpegz pivoting pegs. I have been on the waiting/wanting list since Jan ( bummer ). They are just manufacturing for the XR.

Since JAN! That's a long wait !

I read about those a while back unless it was another company ?

How much are they ?

I've got a set of tusk on now,like im alot. I don't think they cost more than 50 bucks. They are polished stainless and big. I think some thing else will give before they do. Not good!