HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bryan

Attention Thumperheads

10 posts in this topic

I apologize that I've been slow to update this site lately. Especially pictures that have been e-mailed to me.

This has been my busiest part of my summer. I've been out most weekends and don't see a break until August and that's filling up fast too.

This weekend some of us Colorado boys are riding all weekend in Steamboat Springs. The next two weekends I'll be in Missouri visiting my dad. I will also be hooking up with Milkman to do some riding in Chadwick while there.

Please hang in there. I promise to get busy on the site again in the fall. As far as the pictures go (Clark), I hope to get to them during the week sometime soon when I have the time and energy.

Besides, you guys provide enough entertainment through your words to take us through the summer.

Thanks,

Bryan...

P.S. Moab is getting closer!

[This message has been edited by Bryan (edited 07-18-2000).]

Bryan, How can i ever get mad at you or anybody for that matter, just look at my line up.

------------------

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

Whoooooo Hooooooo Bryan!!!! :)

Cant wait untill you get here, I hope you like our hillbilly hospitality.

------------------

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F

As long as we don't cross over into Arkansas we should be OK.

Bryan...

I must warn you I only have 2 tooths and could you pick me up some of that there Red Man chewin' backie on your way in. I wouldnt consider myself a true redneck though, I only have 3 major appliances on my front porch.

Heeeeeeee Heeeeeeeeeee-a- haw!

------------------

That's OK Darin. My dad will be down there too and he plays a banjo!

I just hope we don't come accross some moonshiners while riding at Chadwick.

On second thought...

Bryan...

Hey Milkie,

The question is: how many major appliances do you have under your porch? And is your wife/sister good looking? I have a right to give you hell. I grew up in a place called Turtletown. The nearest town was called Ducktown. BTW - we also have a a semi-town nearby called Buzzard's Roost!

he he....seriously though, its not that bad around here. If you go south or even over the mo/ark state line then you see some real backwoods people. Lots of hubcaps and flea markets.

Richard, sorry about your upbringing. Sounds like you were in a one stoplight town too.

------------------