help for skid plate install on 426

today i buy a new skid plate for my 426.its allyminium (x-fun) italian product i think.i wanted the crd but the store i get it tells me that dont have it so i get the other.have anyone of you tried one of this?is there a sponge that goes between the frame and the skid plate? because mine dont have anything!i only get the skid plate and 2 screws.i m affraid also if it starts making noise of the vibes when i m driving.

if you dont understand something i dont know the language very good.:excuseme:

if you dont understand something i dont know the language very good.:excuseme:
today i buy a new skid plate for my 426.its allyminium (x-fun) italian product i think.i wanted the crd but the store i get it tells me that dont have it so i get the other.have anyone of you tried one of this?is there a sponge that goes between the frame and the skid plate? because mine dont have anything!i only get the skid plate and 2 screws.i m affraid also if it starts making noise of the vibes when i m driving.

this skid plate is the enduro version the big.the paper on it says that it fix both wr 426 and yzf 426.my bike is yzf 426.

My skid plate has three bolts and spacers between the plate and the bike's frame. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the one you purchased. Perhaps they can order the one you originally wanted.

My skid plate has three bolts and spacers between the plate and the bike's frame. Sorry, I'm not familiar with the one you purchased. Perhaps they can order the one you originally wanted.

what brand is your skidplate?there is something material that goes between the skid plate and the frame to help vibration or mud?