spark arrester

I have a 07 yzf450 and a 05 yz250 and was wondering if anyone out there has a simple cheap way to add a spark arrester. 07 has a stock pipe and 05 has a pro circuit silencer. My issue is that I am trying to go on a trip in a area that requires this and probably will not go for another good while. What can I do?

www.promotobillet.com

Simple, but not super cheap. Cheaper than buying a pipe though.

www.promotobillet.com

Simple, but not super cheap. Cheaper than buying a pipe though.

Yep, I couldn't be happier with mine.

DSCF0101-1.jpg

^^^^^ X2

Hey Ganadore, your graphics look awesome. Where did you get them?

Same here regarding the PMB.

Pic16913.jpg

Yep, I couldn't be happier with mine.

DSCF0101-1.jpg

What tank is that?

What tank is that?

The tank is a black 3.1 gallon IMS. Ganadore

I got the graphics directly from Yamaha in Europe and had them shipped over. I really liked the Doug H retro kit but I wanted something different than everyone else and I came across those. Ganadore

The DRD SA endcap is basically the same thing as the PMB endcap, but it's less expensive. DRD lists the endcap for $80 and the quiet insert for $40. The PMB endcap lists for $125 and sells for $113 in the TT store. I got my DRD endcap off ebay for $60 shipped to my door.

http://www.dubachracing.com/DubachRacing.html

The tank is a black 3.1 gallon IMS. Ganadore

How far do you think you can go on a tank now?

The DRD SA endcap is basically the same thing as the PMB endcap, but it's less expensive. http://www.dubachracing.com/DubachRacing.html

Not really! The PMB has color options. The DR.D doesn't. That's the difference. For an extra $40 or so you get the bling with the PMB.

If you buy the exhaust from Dr.D with the SA kit in place, it's much less expensive ($15-20), and the screen is easy to remove when not needed. I believe the metal can models are available this way.

Not really! The PMB has color options. The DR.D doesn't. That's the difference. For an extra $40 or so you get the bling with the PMB.
Aha:prof: . Bling. :thumbsup:
How far do you think you can go on a tank now?

Approximately 72.2% farther than on a stock tank :smirk: .

Seriously, that's all going to depend on the rider and the ride. The IMS tank holds about 3.1 gallons compare to the stock tank I believe is 1.8.

I just installed the IMS on mine and got 1 ride on it so far with 70 miles round trip in 2nd and 3rd gear trails and tank showed half full??