HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
02YZ426

FMF Q Pipe Help Please

6 posts in this topic

I want to buy this pipe today, but for the life of me can't figure this out. I can only find one for a 2006 but I need one for the 07. Now when I look on FMFs website they show a different pipe for each model year BUT the one listed for the 07 shows it fits 06-07. So why wouldn't the 06 one fit? and I can't understand why they would have 2 different pipes. Anyone have some insight on this? Thanks

Q or Q4? The Q4 Fits 2006-2008 I have A Q4 on my 07 i love it. the only complaint is it's so quite it makes the engine noise seem even louder.

Do you know if the pipe fits with the stock header?? I guess this would have been a better question to ask before I ordered the pipe :bonk:

Do you know if the pipe fits with the stock header?? I guess this would have been a better question to ask before I ordered the pipe :bonk:

Yep, it fit's the stock header.

I forgot to mention its the Q4 I ordered. I hope this pipe is quiet.. keep everyone happy then.

Well I got my pipe today, can't wait to try it! Hopefully there is not much power loss.