FMF Q Pipe Help Please

I want to buy this pipe today, but for the life of me can't figure this out. I can only find one for a 2006 but I need one for the 07. Now when I look on FMFs website they show a different pipe for each model year BUT the one listed for the 07 shows it fits 06-07. So why wouldn't the 06 one fit? and I can't understand why they would have 2 different pipes. Anyone have some insight on this? Thanks

Q or Q4? The Q4 Fits 2006-2008 I have A Q4 on my 07 i love it. the only complaint is it's so quite it makes the engine noise seem even louder.

Do you know if the pipe fits with the stock header?? I guess this would have been a better question to ask before I ordered the pipe :bonk:

Do you know if the pipe fits with the stock header?? I guess this would have been a better question to ask before I ordered the pipe :bonk:

Yep, it fit's the stock header.

I forgot to mention its the Q4 I ordered. I hope this pipe is quiet.. keep everyone happy then.

Well I got my pipe today, can't wait to try it! Hopefully there is not much power loss.