HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

KLX 300 tips....!!??

3 posts in this topic

I'm a 17 year old kid from norway. I've been riding motocross for five year's now and just bought me a Kawasaki KLX 300 for the streets, (still riding mx, on my YZ 250 '2000) but it isn't fast enough..! Do you guy's have eny tech tips or tuning tips for a KLX 300 or 650?? The bike is stock. And do the KX 250 plastic fit the KLX 300?

The KLX 300 has a reputation for being a great handling bike.

But if you want WR power, I would suggest a tool bag swap:

1) Remove tool bag from your KLX

2) Replace KLX with WR400

3) Put tool bag back on new bike

Now you have a bike that completely rips and will kick butt on the KLX on anything but the tightest of trails.

:)

Bryan...

there is a couple klx 300 sites that have hop up tips. first thing would be to put a different carb then open up the exhaust. just look up klx 300 on a search engine and good luck. no the plastic of a kx will not bolt on a klx. and yes the klx is slower than ****, i used to own one before the wr400.