HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meterman

how much is it worth??????????

9 posts in this topic

what do you think i can get for my 2002 xr650l with only 320 miles on it with new white brothers exhaust , renthal bar,daves mcarb mods, super moto front finder,smog removed. bike is practicly new.. what do you think i can get for it?

IMG_0771.jpg

38-4200 ?

Did you buy that new and only drove it 320 miles in 5 years ?

I jog more then that in 5 years :busted:

Is that a Acerbis SM front fender?

Why are you selling it, too many :ride: miles on it? :lol:

I'd put the stock muffler back on and sell the WB on TT.

I normally use Nada, but the price that says is 1700-2400 which is unrealistic for that bike you could definatly get more.

How do you own a bike for 5 years with only 320 miles! Thats like 1-2 rides a year...

my buddy bought it broke his leg on it the 3rd day he had it ,had a rod put in his leg from falling over in the driveway :bonk: and he never road it again. while in the hospital he said hes getting rid of it so i thought he got rid of it. all this time it was sitting under a blanket in his garage( he was to lazy to try to sell it). when i found out he still had it i went and got it and been riding it. rides great i just dont have the time .ill never ride it.

From falling in the driveway he needed a rod in leg?

Must a been a freaky accident for something like that to happen.

Try craigslist for free why don't ya ?

I have a friend in CA looking for an XR, although I think he would settle on a XL if it looked as nice as that one. PM me your contact info and I can pass it on to him if you like.

2002? Well I got bought (like today) an 2006 with 4k miles on it for $3,500. Pretty much stock. The owner did the tail light swap and the smog removeal, that's it.