My YZ450 in action

I posted most of these pics in the picture forum, but I thought you guys would like to see them. here are some pics of me on my 450 in the 250A class at today's race.

DSCF1893.jpg

DSCF1889.jpg

(I'm the one on the outside in the front of the pack in the first turn)

DSCF1886.jpg

nice pictures, looks like a fun track.

Nice photos! :thumbsup:

nice looking pictures! just cant see your bike as good as the scenery

that track looks beautiful in the pictures with bright blue skys and the few clouds

nice looking pictures! just cant see your bike as good as the scenery

that track looks beautiful in the pictures with bright blue skys and the few clouds

Yeah, it was a beautiful day of racing, couldn't ask for better weather.

Thanks for sharing. Did you win?

Thanks for sharing. Did you win?

I wish, there were a couple of the top local pros there practicing for Millville. They are planning on making the 23 hour trip to try and qualify. I did win 50 bucks though, so I was happy.

I wish, there were a couple of the top local pros there practicing for Millville.
Not that you should expect such luck, but once many moons ago, after I had worked my way up to dominating the open novice class in our local TT races, an Pro Expert came down from L.A. to do some cherry picking. We never proved he was a pro, but somehow or other, we didn't think that Rod Bering was his real name, either, so that was the conclusion we arrived at. He signed up as a novice, probably figuring to pick up an easy trophy. I beat him 3 out of three races, and he never came back.
Not that you should expect such luck, but once many moons ago, after I had worked my way up to dominating the open novice class in our local TT races, an Pro Expert came down from L.A. to do some cherry picking. We never proved he was a pro, but somehow or other, we didn't think that Rod Bering was his real name, either, so that was the conclusion we arrived at. He signed up as a novice, probably figuring to pick up an easy trophy. I beat him 3 out of three races, and he never came back.

Yeah, that can happen. Unfortunately these two knew the track as well, if not better than me because they also grew up in upstate NY, and they both actually live closer to it than me. So in this case I didn't have a "home track advantage" as you could say.

We never proved he was a pro, but somehow or other, we didn't think that Rod Bering was his real name

:lol:

Sweet pictures! Where at?

Frozen Ocean in Auburn, NY. It is a great facility. There is a video from Racer-X films from this track three weeks ago on http://www.racerxfilms.com/. I was at this race as well (you can catch a couple glimpses of me if you look really close) It is down at the bottom of the page labeled frozen ocean film.

Track looks sick