Uni for '07 650L?

Do all the Uni air filters for the 650L come with the needed cage? I see Rocky Mtn has one for $17.99. This seems kind of cheap. I'm wondering if this is the foam filter only without the cage? Most sites seem to be in the $25-$30 range.

Thanks for any help.

Suds

That's just the replacement foam. You need the cage and the foam.

I just so happen to have good pic's of it so you know what your getting for the 25-30 bucks ............. nice filter !

DSC04524.jpg

DSC04523.jpg

DSC04522.jpg

Where do you get the cage?

should come with the filter. if you paid 25 bucks, should be the whole kit. the uni is the way to go.

I just received my 17.99 uni from Rocky Mountain. It came with a cage. Nice!

So it's the same one as in picture, heck of a deal !!!!! :applause:

I paid at least 25 for mine and thought that was a fair price considering the cage factor.

I wish I had rechecked this thread earlier. I just ordered one from Dennis Kirk for $27.99. I figured the one from Rocky Mtn was too good to be true. Oh well, hopefully it will ship quicker so I can do Daves mods this weekend...

Suds

It almost seems like RM is screwing up on the price, 18 bucks just seems too cheap :excuseme:

That's a good thing though for us, although I screwed up and bought elsewhere while the RM catolog with it in was a foot away from me for 17.99 :banghead: