Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Suds

Uni for '07 650L?

9 posts in this topic

Do all the Uni air filters for the 650L come with the needed cage? I see Rocky Mtn has one for $17.99. This seems kind of cheap. I'm wondering if this is the foam filter only without the cage? Most sites seem to be in the $25-$30 range.

Thanks for any help.

Suds

I just so happen to have good pic's of it so you know what your getting for the 25-30 bucks ............. nice filter !

DSC04524.jpg

DSC04523.jpg

DSC04522.jpg

should come with the filter. if you paid 25 bucks, should be the whole kit. the uni is the way to go.

I just received my 17.99 uni from Rocky Mountain. It came with a cage. Nice!

So it's the same one as in picture, heck of a deal !!!!! :applause:

I paid at least 25 for mine and thought that was a fair price considering the cage factor.

I just received my 17.99 uni from Rocky Mountain. It came with a cage. Nice!

I wish I had rechecked this thread earlier. I just ordered one from Dennis Kirk for $27.99. I figured the one from Rocky Mtn was too good to be true. Oh well, hopefully it will ship quicker so I can do Daves mods this weekend...

Suds

It almost seems like RM is screwing up on the price, 18 bucks just seems too cheap :excuseme:

That's a good thing though for us, although I screwed up and bought elsewhere while the RM catolog with it in was a foot away from me for 17.99 :banghead: