Let's see your 400f's

That thing is clean as hell:thumbsup:

ya, just picked it up a week ago, older guy had it and did not have a garage, stored it in an temp controlled room in his house. Even still had the extra jets that came with the bike new. Still has the warning stickers on the rear fender and the tire sticker on the swing arm.

leave the tiger

ya, just picked it up a week ago, older guy had it and did not have a garage, stored it in an temp controlled room in his house. Even still had the extra jets that came with the bike new. Still has the warning stickers on the rear fender and the tire sticker on the swing arm.

Nice. Lucky f-er:thumbsup:

yamaha005.jpg

rawr!

just messing with ya nice bike.

serious, the tiger is coming off. I am looking for a good graphics kit for it if anyone has any recommendations. I am not going to sticker it out, just want to replace the shroud and tank graphics.

serious, the tiger is coming off.

That's GRRRRRRRRRRREAT!!!!!

Sorry.... Had to be said.:excuseme:

here are some newer pics of my bike right after i washed it.

100_7570.jpg

100_7569.jpg

gettin ready for endurance racing...

102485188-L.jpg

during the race:

racepic.jpg

and now getting ready for stateline in sept!

178923498-L.jpg

and, im gettin a 426 ina week or two. woo woo!

gettin ready for endurance racing...

102485188-L.jpg

during the race:

racepic.jpg

and now getting ready for stateline in sept!

178923498-L.jpg

and, im gettin a 426 ina week or two. woo woo!

Supermoto bikes are so sexy!

Glad to see you kept the stock silencer. I personally love the look of the stock silencer!

Nice bike!

AVM

ya....i purposely keep it pretty much all stock. just a JD kit and a lot of preventative maintenance. the valves are in spec and the motor has never been opened up. not bad for almost 10 years of abuse. hehe.

yamaha005.jpg

theres gems like this hiding in garages waiting to show there head and be found......My 01 426 was brand new....hardly ridden at all...all kinds of guards , desert tank........good find..

heres my '99 YZ 400. I love this bike, its the first one i bought all by myself, but now i wanna sell it and get a newer one.

100_7422.jpg

100_7418.jpg

what do you think?

i saw that bike on seattle craigslist before

100_0804.jpg

Here's my new to me 1998 400F

I've only ridden it one weekend but i love it. my 250 two stroker is for sale now.100_0803.jpg

BikeGraphicskit002.jpg

Heres my 99 with a Hot Wheels graphics kit.

Hey Michigan YZ rider, was that your bike for sale on ebay today ?

Yes, that's my 250 on Ebay. I don't really want to sell it but i'm running out of room. 3 sleds, dirtbike and a quad, and possibly a waverunner after this weekend.

Here is a pic of my 99 400F. Anyone know where I can find replacment Graphics? I like my Current Yamaha of Troy N-style ones, but the tank pealing is getting me.

93720.jpg

93716.jpg

mine is cleaner and still has original tires on it. look no wear on frame or cases. and has warning stickers still on it.

DSCF3004.jpg