Let's see your 400f's

yeah i crashed on it, and stitched it up but i didnt like that look so i just cut the fender to see how it would look. i kinda like it. i have a new fender in my garage i just havent put it on yet.

don't change it!! it looks way cooler like that:thumbsup:

Hey crash. I've got an OEM front fender. It's a little banged up, but it's original. Just find out how much shipping would be from 92308 and if it's not to crazy I'll split the cost with you. Your bike deserves it. LMK if you want it.?

hey crash, steal your mom's blow dryer and heat up those light colored streaks in the fenders and they'll go away. Just don't get the hair dryer too close or the plastic will start to melt :D

No shit???? That really works? Thanks! That will cure alot of fenders around here.:applause:

Dude, his name is Crash hard. Take a guess.....:thinking:

Ummmmmm..........he....ummmm......cra.......crashe.......OH!.. I know!!....he sawed it off to help with aerodynamics!!!!:excuseme::applause: Yaaa!! What did I win???? hehe

No shit???? That really works? Thanks! That will cure alot of fenders around here.:applause:

I wouldn't shit ya, you're my favorite turd ?

It does work, like I said just be careful not to melt the part or get it too hot. A handheld propane torch works also. It takes a little while, but it will work on all but the worst areas. Just go slow and work the area several times ?

Mine, got it about two months ago. The pic is from when I picked it up, it needed some TLC. I have bars coming in, some plastics, and a couple other parts, but mostly washing, cleaning, greasing, and replacing ? Will post when it is "done"

DSC03597.jpg

DSC03600.jpg

Damn!!!! Almost all original!!!! Nice bike!!!?

Keep 'em comin!