HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Huffa 2

A-loop gas tank/seat kits for 650 now

8 posts in this topic

:thumbsdn: NO GO if you travel a lot because of the small 2 gallon tank

Why isnt it a 3 gal tank :excuseme:

Why isnt it a 3 gal tank :excuseme:

I'd have to say it's made in mind for the serious trail rider that demands to slide up front more and weight the front end.

I like the slimness and the looks of it and if I was a serious trail rider, would consider it for sure.

They should have a 2 or 3 gallon choice though, that would be nice.

I'd have to say it's made in mind for the serious trail rider that demands to slide up front more and weight the front end.

I like the slimness and the looks of it and if I was a serious trail rider, would consider it for sure.

They should have a 2 or 3 gallon choice though, that would be nice.

well, a "serious trail rider" would need more that 2 gallons.

So I think it might be designed for the "not-so-serious" trail rider with an emphasis on fashionable styling and attractive modern designing of your average MX bike.

I like the way it looks, but it wouldn’t be very practical for any serious, long distance, offroad work.

It looks like it's all show and no go. Made for the small rider with the big bike.:p If people want a crf they should probably get a crf.

I am seriouse about riding tight trails and I have a 4.3 gal tank. 2 gal won't get me back to the truck:excuseme: not even close. I would say you could use it for a motard bike if you intend to stay in town. Still don't know why you would spend the money to downgrade.