08 650l

I don't see a chrome gas cap either. But it does look like it comes with better tires.

Get out!! :applause:

I sort of thought you were pissed at me or something for not replying to me about all the CR info I gave you?

Nice talkin to ya man, so your on the Honda 2 stoke forums mostly here?

Cool site, ya know!

Did you PM it? I don't remember it. But then again I have a horrible memory. You have done nothing to piss me off :thumbsup: .

Yeah I think this site is pretty good, I don't really post a lot but I just look at the info and pics and stuff. This is a good site even for 2t crap.

My uncle just got an 02 YZ250 so I've been spending time under Yamaha as well. :ride:

How did I know I'd find ya under the XR650 forums? :moon::thumbsup:

They could paint it all black and have a completely new bike without changing a single bolt.

All black would be sa-weet. And maybe streamline the tail-light-license bracket a bit.

The 650L is a great bike, always has been. The 08 coulda been jazzed up a bit more than that for a few bucks more.

They'll still sell every one they make.

Ride safe.

All black would be sa-weet. And maybe streamline the tail-light-license bracket a bit.

The 650L is a great bike, always has been. The 08 coulda been jazzed up a bit more than that for a few bucks more.

They'll still sell every one they make.

Ride safe.

coulda/shoulda ! :thumbsup:

Oh yea, you just reminded me, the tailight mod is coming up next on mine.

:thinking: Already I have my own mod in mind just to make the plate itself look a little nicer.

Bring an old thread back alive, but it would be cool if Honda totally redesigned the '650L but still kept this one and could call it the classic.:banghead:

It is time for an entirely new 650L. That said, they would have to order me an '07 headlight assembly and gas cap and take the '08 ones back. I could live with the BNGs though.