HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr_Toyz

Trade my Clarke tank seat and shrouds for stock YZ tank seat and shrouds?

9 posts in this topic

I'm looking to trade my Clarke oversized tank, Factory Effex seat foam and shrouds. I have Factory Effex Graphics and seat cover on right now, I also have an extra set of tank graphics.

I want to trade for a stock YZ tank, seat and shrouds.

Mr T

Well, you asked so I think I have an answer for you.

Mr T, are you wanting to trade a WR seat and tank? If you are, that's the problem. Most people, including myself, would rather keep a stock, small capacity, YZ seat and tank than go to a WR seat/tank configuration. In my opinion, the handling is so much better with the YZ tank/seat that the reduced fuel capacity is worth the trade-off. BTW, the same shrouds fit both the YZ and WR. (Unless you are wanting to throw in the shrouds to sweeten the deal?)

I dont think I was totaly clear. I want to trade my Clarke YZ tank, YZ seat(IMS base and Factory Effex seat foam=softer) and my shrouds. The tank seat and shrouds have a Factory Effex graphics package already on them. I also have an extra set of tank graphics.

image.aspx?Image=*EtEZjHm6cpNWLg79ps!FPLQD2v2o1KPOZ7mBuiHQErZLncO8Zl7IawbMLQyBc15ZQ56hOpWi5b0XwQNLOcxoxGZRAjw9p80gSmFZKEyRhIlHA!XDWbUJa3LV6yM M7aG

[ February 28, 2002: Message edited by: Mr Toyz ]