E SERIES PIPE

HAS ANYONE HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE GASKET ON THE E SERIES PIPE BLOWING OUT...AND HAS ANYONE TRIED THE QUIET CORE FOR THIS PIPE. ITS JUST TO LOUD FOR ME...HELP?

Brent, no gasket problems. I have the quiet core insert (about $40) and it lowers the noise level 4 to 5 db's. When my bike was tested without the QQ it registered 107 (12 disks) with the QQ 103 (12 DISKS). Some loss of power (3rd gear especially) but does make it softer on the ears. I am now switching products and going to the Big Gun SDS system with quiet core that puts the db's down below 100.

Mike

Brent I just blew one out two weekends ago so I took the easy way out and put on my MegaMax pipe. It has no gasket. The low end with the e-Series s-bend is much better. I heard the quiet core insert kills some of the low end power.

------------------

00'WR400 75'Yamaha 250 enduro

White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, Yz timed, rejetted to Clark specs, throttle stop cut, lid removed, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio