ThumperTalk Clothing poll requested

We may be able to get a combination of shirts embroidered and screened, longsleeve and shortsleeved. But it will take some sort of a commitment from y'all.

I'll keep y'all posted after we work out some of the logistics.

Bill

------------------

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

OK Guys,

I am trying to get something rolling here on shirts. What I need to know is what everyone is interested in (T's, sweatshirts, Golf shirts-polo, long sleeve T's). I really doubt we would make an order of one polo shirt, etc, so it may be a majority decision. I have not found long sleeve T's yet, but am still looking. As far as I am concerned, this is an absolutely non profit thing (except profits go for maybe Moab beers...?).

All I ask is that if you really want one, and I mean REALLY want one, say so. If you don't think so, please don't vote or just say no. I would like a reasonably good number to give to the clothing people to give us an offer. I do not expect the shirts to be exceptionally high, but we do need some semi accurate numbers to give the cost/shirt.

Thanks, Guys!

Also, a "Special Moab" shirt may not be in the works, just a ThumperTalk shirt. If there is enough interest, who knows...???

Kevin

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark, got forked by Pro Action.

AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 06-30-2000).]

I'm in and will buy at least two if not more.

I had some shirts made for and air conditioning and refrigeration school I taught at while I was in the Navy and I had shirts made with a polar bear on the back with the school logo surrounding it. I paid for the silk screens to be made then I could pick what ever I wanted it printed on.

We had hooded sweatshirts and t-shirts made. After we got through intial costs for the screens I think it cost about $7.00 to have the silk screening done per garment. We bought our own tees and sweatshirts to them. It was much cheeper.

Let me know I probably still have their name and address.

Jay,

Would that be R-114, R-12, or both schools? I dearly loved screwing w/ my R-114's on the boat. We had a real problem w/ cmpsr back surging due to the ASW outlet valve going closed caused by 32F seawater temps. I opened up the controllers and tweaked until I got it right. The MLPO starting freaking on me when I told him I was playing w/ them. He calmed down when I lied to him and told him I did not play with the little adjusters! But my R-114's worked great, even when entering the gulf stream off the east coast during winter months.

[This message has been edited by Kevin in New Hampshire (edited 07-01-2000).]

Kevin I did some work on 114 and R-11 but most of my time was on large 12 cylinder Carriers and I taught hermetic system with R-12, R-22 and R-134a. I taught at FTC Norfolk, Va from 93'-96'. The knowledge makes lots of friends in the summer time when it's hot. I still have a valid universal EPA licence. It's nice when you can fix your own problems for cost only. Too Cool!!

Count me in for 2, maybe 3. XL's and L's

Also, as an idea, why dont we have a few things on the shirts, similar to what the race teams have. For instance.

1. On the Front right "tit" section, have www.ThunmperTalk.com.

2. On the front Left "tit", have Thumper Powow #1 - Moab 2000

3. On the left sleeve. www.rubberchickenracing.com

4. On the right sleeve www.400Thumpers.oz-au.com

How does that sound?

Mitch