2008 YZ450f!

I love the bike, and yes it came with that dent there for clearence like the others have mentioned. The black covers have not wore thru yet, but are scuffed already. The sound of this bike is killer. I think it is quieter than my 07 250f for sure. Trust me, i do feel lucky to finally be able to afford and race new bikes every year. I work for my dad who owns a dealership and i will be upgrading bikes every year.

Thats why...lol... you are a lucky dude!:ride::thumbsup:

From what others are saying bikes lacks power really bad down low. How many 450s ahve you been on and how does it compare?

Ive been on alot of 450's before and this bike lacks nothing on any of the ones i have ridden. It does sound very quiet and thats why i think alot of people might get the impression its not pulling very hard when really it is. Ya i am lucky to have a father that owns a dealership, but at the same time i still have to buy everything i ride.

From what others are saying bikes lacks power really bad down low. How many 450s ahve you been on and how does it compare?

If you are quoting me your right it does lack major power down low. If not, I am not alone.