HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malcolm

Dual Ignition

7 posts in this topic

I have been considering purchasing the Vortex dual ignition system for my 98 WR but not shore if it really works. Does anyone have one on their bike & if so is it effective on those really snotty hill climbs were you flick the switch to change the curve.They tell me that it was invented here in the land down under but perfected in the states. Cheers Mal - Aussie.

It works great on my YZ cam timed WR 400. I often switch to the torque setting on nasty trail sections and ride a better torque curve then switch back to performance when things open up and its "hit" and go time. All of the timing development was done here in Southern California however VORTEX is a Ausi company.

Clark

Mike at MT Racing is the individual who has done the R&D and developed the ignition curves for VORTEX. Mike has done all makes not just YAM. He can give you information to any level of detail your heart desires.

MT Racing

7505 Jurupa Ave. Suite C

Riverside, Ca. 92504

(909) 353-1253

If you decide to get one contact me I have some jetting advise that definately works better with the VORTEX.

Clark

I can sell you one (or 2!) :)

Pick a flavour and let me know..

------------------

--

**Ride it like you Stole it!**

Matt Porritt

99 YZ400F

Rubber Chicken Racing

Chilly and anyone else..

If you're interested in a SHARP price on a Vortex Dual curve or a Vortex Performance ignition.. contact me via email and we can discuss a price.

Due to having them made in Australia (across the ditch) I can get them alot cheaper than you dealers can.

------------------

--

**Ride it like you Stole it!**

Matt Porritt

99 YZ400F

Vist the Rubber Chicken Racing Online Shop

Discounts for ThumperTalk members.