Hey Clark Mason....

Hey Clark,

Bryan and I were discussing your photo's. Excellent by the way.. :)

The pictures are of the left side of your bike. Thus the left side of the airbox. Please, explain something to me. From the photo, it appears the either:

a). Your airbox, left side, is open? Meaning that there is no panel

OR

:D. I need sleep.

Please, let me know and Bryan believes it is the light playing tricks and I believe that Bryan needs sleep.. :D (Just kidding Bry)

Mitch

Mitch

Both sides of my air box have a fairly thick piece of gloss black vinal protective material adheared to them, I added this as a protective measure. The angle of the sun all that black including the CF side panels make it look like a hole.

Clark

That's what I told Mitch too. But I think he had too many Fosters so he didn't believe me!

:)

Bryan...

Mitch, I sell that protective viynl, if you want some they are $18 a sheet, and the size is 300x500mm.

I have it all over the bike, and it's good for frame, engine cases, forks, swingarm, guards and side panles. I even have it on the shrouds to protect my graphics.

------------------

RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.oz-au.com" TARGET=_blank>

400 Thumpers Australia</A>

2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

Mitch, I sell that protective viynl, if you want some they are $18 a sheet, and the size is 300x500mm.

I have it all over the bike, and it's good for frame, engine cases, forks, swingarm, guards and side panles. I even have it on the shrouds to protect my graphics.

Sorry for the advertising, but I thought there might be guys from Oz interested.

I have some other stuff as well, Magura hydraulic clutch kits for $375 and Magura tapered bars for $140. The mounts will be about $70, Also Magura quick pull throttles.

------------------

RodH Canberra, Australia<A HREF="http://www.400thumpers.oz-au.com" TARGET=_blank>

400 Thumpers Australia</A>

2000 WR400F See Photo's and Modifications

No worries mate,

You contribute plenty to this forum and too all of us. We won't mind a 'shameless plug.'

Jake