HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul_UK

On-Line WR400 Chat Page.

8 posts in this topic

Paul, I checked out the chat site and there was nobody there. When is a good time to chat for someone in Southern California?

I had the same problem, I only posted it in the hope to gain more interest and to get people chatting with a common interest from around the world.

Sorry I can't help any futher.

Sounds like a great idea. It would be nice if there were some way to connect that site to this one so that we could see who was on.

JJ

why not open up another browser on your screen with the chat page on while you are surfing this forum...that way we can all see whos here and whos not

Darren

icq# 66572736

England (raining again)

[This message has been edited by Darren Santilli (edited 06-21-2000).]

let me see somebody in there pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze ive check ed sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times but found nuffin

Hello all,

I'm in LA for the next two weeks on holiday, so arrange a time to meet on-line and hopefully I will be there.