Rekluse *clutch life?

How if at all does a Rekluse clutch affect clutch life?Heard some talk that the Rekluse eats clutches,hope not I was gonna get one.

04' yz450f

it prolongs life because it progressively engages perfectly everytime....but just like a normal clutch...which is included with the rekluse ...it can be fried...just not as easily...if u take off up a hill in 5th gear...which it will...u can harm the clutch...common sense

If the Rekluse is adjusted correctly and the bike ridden correctly there are no wear issues.

I race 40+ A class offroad and have pounded the hell out of the Rekluse with zero problems.

How if at all does a Rekluse clutch affect clutch life?Heard some talk that the Rekluse eats clutches,hope not I was gonna get one.

04' yz450f

The Rekluse won't eat clutch plates. Some riders who abuse the auto-clutch will experience premature clutch wear, but if you ride in the appropriate gear for the conditions, the clutch plates will last every bit as long as a standard clutch.

Another point that should be noted is the installed gap needs to checked on a regular basis. Too much installed gap will cause premature wear aswell.