webshots.com: New background and screensavers

If you guys want to try something I think is neat, go to www.webshots.com

Using this program, you can pick and choose many different desktop pictures. I have mine setup to rotate pictures everyday. The screensaver rotates those same pictures on a setting you choose, i.e every 30 seconds. There is also the option to place a calender on your desktop, at a size you choose.

There are quite a few motocross shots, as well as scenic, sports, military, lots of stuff.

You have to download their initial program to start it off. You will have a name and password to access their site to download new pictures. A few hints:

To setup the changes you want

1-Go to display properties

2-open screensaver

3-open screensaver settings

4-open settings

There, you can sift through the tabs until your hearts desire.

I would recommend REMOVING the X from the "tray" option. No need to keep your processor busy. If you have enough in your tray, it can make running scandisk a very tedious process.

Today, I downloaded Jimmy Button riding his YZF. That and some Navy shots, just because I dig that crap (my son does too).

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark, fork job by Pro Action.

AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!