Colorado and Edelbrock

I didn't get much feedback on this before, will try again. Will be riding the street legal Edelbrock equipped 650R in CO next month, Aspen, Crested Butte, Ouray, etc. Which Edelbrock needle are you CO riders using in your Edelbrocks? I am currently running the 19E needle and am hoping that I can get by with just using the clicker for altitude adjustments. Thanks.

I have been looking in to the same thing and this is what I received back from Barnums Pro and I run the bike from 6000'-13,000' feet. Hope this helps. Also I have not tried what they suggest yet.

Again in my notes I would recommend a 15E needle running about 9 - 12 clicks out. but if you only have the 17E needle, you can use that just run it about 18 - 20 clicks out. Also when riding in high altitude remember to use the cheapest gas you can find.

Hope this helps, denise

I have been looking in to the same think and this is what I received back from Barnums Pro and I run the bike from 6000'-13,000' feet. Hope this helps. Also I have not tried what they suggest yet.

Again in my notes I would recommend a 15E needle running about 9 - 12 clicks out. but if you only have the 17E needle, you can use that just run it about 18 - 20 clicks out. Also when riding in high altitude remember to use the cheapest gas you can find.

Hope this helps, denise

Thanks for the info.