HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
700MX

My 08 KXF 450......

25 posts in this topic

This is the trickest off the showroom bike I have ever seen

It is sick!

Hopefully it performs as good as it looks

8a12e87f-07c1-4942-871a-f6a182801983.jpg

162a4184-47af-4d3f-bdcf-7e8d648e94ec.jpg

Very Nice! Congratulations! Let us know how you like it after you ride it.

I'm calling up my dealer tomorrow to see where mine is.

Sweet bike & clean garage! Looks like a nice get away! Do you sit on your bike & watch racing? Have you ridden it yet? Any feedback?

I'm debating on picking up an 07 or 08, not sure. I guess the price will help me make that decision.

700 congrats on the new ride......ride test ride test and compare to the blue bike that you have been on for a while now. :thumbsup:

I really like the all black seat, goes great with the rims.

Kawi definitely has the bling factor over everyone!

Can't wait to hear a full ride report!

Congrats!

Yeah i like the all black seat too..The bike looks excellent. Has me wanting to just order one now and get it over with.

Congratulations on the new addition to your family. By the way, your garage set up is pretty sweet as well.

It is sick!

Really? Sorry to hear that. I hope it gets well soon.

i wonder how those rims will hold up. we have lots of rocks and the rims get hammered (unadilla has nothing on kincaid park in anchorage as far as rocks). Are they annodized or painted? Maybe touch up paint will be available if its the latter.

All and all a mean looking machine.

any shifting problems?

It is getting really good now.....my only thing is a mid air "quick tap" up shift is not quite as easy as my Honda. This could be purely because of the shift lever is a bit different than I am used too.

i wonder how those rims will hold up. we have lots of rocks and the rims get hammered (unadilla has nothing on kincaid park in anchorage as far as rocks). Are they annodized or painted? Maybe touch up paint will be available if its the latter.

All and all a mean looking machine.

I now ride on two octagons

Hey 700MX, could you tell me what brand of pre printed backgrounds those are on your bike? Did they come trimmed so that you could mate them up to the stock stickers, or did you trim them down? Thanks.

It is getting really good now.....my only thing is a mid air "quick tap" up shift is not quite as easy as my Honda. This could be purely because of the shift lever is a bit different than I am used too.

does this mean you had problems with missed shifts and neutral/false neutral shifts in the beginning but not now?

does this mean you had problems with missed shifts and neutral/false neutral shifts in the beginning but not now?

Never really had missed shifts at all. the shifting just smoothed out