Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kevin_in_New_Hampshire

Thursday 9:30pm EST, 8:30pm CST, 7:30pm MST, 6:30pm PST - Time for a chat??

4 posts in this topic

OK Fellas,

I'll have to put down my saw, hammer, wrench, screwdriver, whatever I happen to be using to fix either my WR, my little Honda or my HOUSE (most likely) to jump on this chat page. I have punched it up a few times and found no one there. Let's give it a shot tonight, how about it?

www.network54.com/hide/chat/34459

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

Thanks to those that jumped on the chat: JJ, Milky and everyone else. I was late getting on (10:20pm EST). I was putting together our universal gym in my basement. It is a dual stack model so my wife and I can work out totgether. I had 3 pieces wrong. I had to lift the 2 - 200# stacks to put these donut things in. Alisa bailed me out, with some cursing when I almost crushed her fingers. Now that it is almost done, I can start working out again soon to try and get into some kind of shape before Moab kicks my ass.

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark, fork job by Pro Action.

AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

Paul talked me into putting the chat area on the left hand menu bar for quick reference. I'll do that in the near future.

Pretty cool!

Bryan...

When is the next chat? Enjoyed it.

Its nice to talk to people that dont say "Kewl, L8r, and Metallica rulz!"

------------------

Darin from Missouri 1999 WR400F