426 FOR SALE HELP

I AM TRYING TO SALE MY 2000 426.IT'S VERY CLEAN I RIDE AT THE LAKE ON SUNDAYS SO IT DOSEN'T HAVE THAT MUCH TIME ON IT. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT IT MIGHT BE WORTH. RENTHAL BARS TALLON SPROCKETS O-RING CHAIN AND A HYDROLIC CLUTCH.

[ February 26, 2002: Message edited by: BALZEE 450 ]

SOUNDS LIKE A CLEAN RIDE. EST VALUE $4500. :)

SOUNDS LIKE A CLEAN RIDE. EST VALUE $4500 to $5000. :)

I PUT IT IN THE PAPER AT 4500 NO BITS WHAT SO EVER. I REALLY NEED TO SALE IT SO I PUT IT IN AT 4000 I HAVE HAD ONLY TWO CALL IN THREE WEEKS.ANY IDEAS?

Originally posted by BALZEE 450:

I PUT IT IN THE PAPER AT 4500 NO BITS WHAT SO EVER. I REALLY NEED TO SALE IT SO I PUT IT IN AT 4000 I HAVE HAD ONLY TWO CALL IN THREE WEEKS.ANY IDEAS?

Mine was 5 months old when I bought it, and I payed $4000 for it(stock). Well there was a new chain and sprockets on it, but thats it. That was a good price I thought, and it was in excellent condition. They seem to be selling a little cheaper now, maybe try $3800.

Hope that helps, ~Hitman~

I just looked at a 2000, that is in great shape for $3,800. If I can talk the wife into it, the Kids KLX is Gone.....

Bonzai :)

I sold my '00 3 weeks ago for $3800.

Can you send pics of it? Bike history will be helpful too. I'm close to you and have been looking. I was looking at a YZ250F, but the guy never called me back, so I'm still looking.

NEWTO, I AM GOING TO GET A PIC OF IT TODAY AT LUNCH I WILL POST IT LATER. THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP! IT A YZ NOT A WR

[ February 27, 2002: Message edited by: BALZEE 450 ]

In 2000 they are 400's instesd of 426's.WR's that is.

[ February 27, 2002: Message edited by: robman ]