HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

happy owner new wr oo

5 posts in this topic

RODH

THANKS TO YOU AND ALL THE BOLETIN BOARD WR 400, I JUST ORDER MY NEW WR 2OOO THE PRICE $7,OOO.OO USD IN THIS MOMENT I DON´T HAVE ANY MONEY FOR PUT A WHITE BROTHERS S BEND I SEE ALL BASIC THE MOD´S AND I WILL MAKE IT. THE FIRST QUESTIONS I LIVE AT SEA LEVEL SO THE BIKE BOUGTH IN SAN DIEGO CAL.USA. IT CAME WITH THE OCTOPUS, NOW I DON T LIKE MOVE A LOT TO THE CARBURATIONS UNTIL I NOW it, besides I never do that only change oil, tires, graese, basic fixed THE BIKE CAME STOCK MJ 165 I ORDER one MJ 172 DO YOU THINK ITS OK. AND WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO MOVE NEEDLE? AIR? MY TRIPS ARE UP HILL TIGHT SECCION AND OPEN DIRT ROADS

O- 4000 feets the weather is warm and humity some times 95o F thanks again to every Body any sugetions welcome. because I really need my last bike kawasaki klx650r 5 years

Renato in the paradaise PTo vallarta

Maybe our next big trip could be to Mexico for some baja riding??

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

Diving...That would be quite excellent! I am PADI certified.

------------------

99 WR, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and seat, jetting by Clark.

AMA, NETRA

For clarification: WE'LL be having a KICK ASS time in Moab!! Right Mitchy & Bill?!!

Kev,

If this years trip to Moab is as fun as I expect, we should have an annual get together. Sucking on some Negra Modelo's and eating lobster sure sound good to me!