HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

MAMMOTH ANYONE?

2 posts in this topic

I'll be riding in Mammoth Lakes and other spectacular areas of California's Eastern Sierras 7/23 thru 7/28. I have knowledge of several hundred miles of roads and trails that visit ghost towns and mining sites. A street legal bike is required. I rate the riding on the easy side, 100-150 miles per ride. Anyone care to join?

Glenn

Glenn,

The mine exploring and ghost towns sounds fantastic!!! I'd love to join you but I don't think I can on short notice. However, I will be off work that week to do chores around the house. If by chance I get the "honey do's" done maybe, I say maybe, I'll shoot over for a couple days. Let me know where I can find you. Vehicle description etc.

It's a slim chance this time but I would definately like to join you sometime in the future. Let me know when you are ready to go again and I'll see if I can make it. My e-mail is jdangberg@shra.org.

Are you going on the Moab trip?