On the lighter side.......

i will stick to walkin'

guy where in the uk are u?

You must, just gotta, have to get some video of that.

Toothpick, hell, I was thinking not even a sewing needle would get up my butt.

ben

I do have video of it, unfortunately not of me, but of my buddy Ed riding that exact same line. I'll tell you what, I don't think I would have even considered trying the line except for seeing with my own eyes good 'ol Ed busting it :):D !

Does anyone know if it's possible to host an MPEG video, just like a picture, and have it work on the site???? I would do it in a heart beat.

Late

Dodger :D:D

I do have video of it, unfortunately not of me, but of my buddy Ed riding that exact same line. I'll tell you what, I don't think I would have even considered trying the line except for seeing with my own eyes good 'ol Ed busting it first :):D !

Does anyone know if it's possible to host an MPEG video, just like a picture, and have it work on the site???? I'm going to try and post the MPEG out at my buddys site, and put a link in for it, keep your eyes out.

Late

Dodger :D:D

:) Dodger, I keep coming back for a look, so now I've downloaded it and sent it to everyone I know! They are ALL gobsmacked(dumbstruck just in case :D ) I gotta hand it to you, superb my man superb!