HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WR400_Jay

Anyone live near Seattle?

4 posts in this topic

I'll be out there next week for work and I would mind doing some bench racing at the local watering hole if anyone is interested. Give me a shout. jay.riendeau@makino.com

------------------

00'WR400 75'Yamaha 250 enduro

White e-Series S-bend 12 discs, Yz timed, rejetted to Clark specs, throttle stop cut, lid removed, Topar Racing top clamp, Tag Metals T2 bars, Scotts damper, Devol disc guard and frame guards, lights removed, Cr routed Fastline brakeline, Acerbis Rally pro hand guards fastened to the top clamp, Gel grips Live in Southwest Ohio

JAY I LIVE NORTH OF SEATTLE SMOKEY POINT

EXIT 206 OFF OF I5.HAVE YOU EVER BEN TO WALKER VALLEY OR REITTER PIT.WALKER VALLEY IS IN MOUNT VERNON AND REITTER PIT IS JUST OUT SIDE OF GOLD BAR ON HWY 2 BOTH ARE EXC AREAS REITTER IS REAL ROCKY BUT LOTS OF TRAIL.

[This message has been edited by WFO_DON (edited 06-14-2000).]

Don I'll be out your way next week but unfortunately I won't have the bike. If you want to meet up some where let me know. I'm going to be working in Kent. Keep it on two wheels.

I live in Seattle and work in Smokey Point, how about that guys? I ride a DRZ400 and ride at Walker valley and Tahuya. I just sold my WR500 to get the DR. Would be up for a beer or a ride.