HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MRT

Tire Size

5 posts in this topic

Well I guess it time I change my tires. I am going to get 756's front and rear. Was interested in what size rear tires everyone is running. I have a 99 WR and ride mostly in south Jersey - Fast whooped up sand trails and tight woods. Thanks,

Matt

I like the 756s, I just put a new one on the front of my WR. The rear 756 I have used was a 110/100x18 I think.

Roy

The D756 front is light years better for sticking in the turns than the D739 - personal experience. If you don't believe me read MXA - ALL of the MXA staff use D756 front tires on their own bikes. If that isn't an endorsement, I don't know what is.

D756 rear is much better in soft stuff that the D739, and the D756 is pretty close to the D739 in the hard stuff - personal opinion.

Bottom Line - I love the Dunlop 756's.

Eric in WA

I'll echo that the 756, at least for the rear is a great set-up. The last issue of DB said that just because a tire is rated for a particular terrain, it doesn't mean it won't before well in others. The 756 is a soft terrain tire however, DB mag indicates that they love the tire's ability to paddle in the soft stuff and hook-up on the hard stuff with excellent wear.