What is the loudest?

White Bros E Series S bend has my vote. I may be selling it if you are interested. I will know for sure if I am in the next week. Rated 108 db's at 3000 rpms according to Ranger Rick.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 06-12-2000).]

Originally posted by Mike:

White Bros E Series S bend has my vote. I may be selling it if you are interested. I will know for sure if I am in the next week. Rated 108 db's at 3000 rpms according to Ranger Rick.

Mike

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 06-12-2000).]

Cool! It doesn't have any scrapes or anything right? ? What kind of deal would you give me if I were to buy it and how would I receive it depending on where your located?

Thanks

Mike Montague

Just wondering.... Why are you selling it anyway?

[This message has been edited by BlueHondaEater (edited 06-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by BlueHondaEater (edited 06-12-2000).]

It is in good condition. No dents, new disks, I even have a quiet core insert for you as well (but that does quiet it down). I am selling because of the noise. I have to have my db's down in the 90's and can't with that exhaust.. Even with the quiet core it runs at 103 db's with 12 disks. I absolutely love the exhaust but noise is crucial here in Nor Cal. I see that you are in Oregon, so shipping would be no big deal. I would let the entire package go for $150... I would even pay the shipping.... I have an extra set of disks as well. They are a little bent but good replacements if need be. I will know in a week if I am going to depart with it. I should be getting my Big gun system this week and then I will sell. If still interested send me an email. It is in my profile.

see ya.

Mike

------------------

98WR White Bros E Series stock head pipe, IMS Tank/seat Pro Tapers Works Connection guards. Stock timing